34.2213, Qs: Long-term Finnish migrants living in USA, Canada, Australia, or Estonia Sought for Thesis Research on How Native Languages Can Change While Living Abroad

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 14 05:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2213. Fri Jul 14 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2213, Qs: Long-term Finnish migrants living in USA, Canada, Australia, or Estonia Sought for Thesis Research on How Native Languages Can Change While Living Abroad

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz