34.1765, Calls: DGfS2024 Workshop 'Towards Linguistically Motivated Computational Models of Framing'

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 2 05:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1765. Fri Jun 02 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1765, Calls: DGfS2024 Workshop 'Towards Linguistically Motivated Computational Models of Framing'

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Joshua Sims, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn