34.1937, Internships: Computational Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Lexicography, Semantics, Text/Corpus Linguistics: Bachelor-level Remote Internship in Linguistic Data Annotation, SkyHive Technologies Inc. (Canada)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Jun 17 15:05:04 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1937. Sat Jun 17 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1937, Internships: Computational Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Lexicography, Semantics, Text/Corpus Linguistics: Bachelor-level Remote Internship in Linguistic Data Annotation, SkyHive Technologies Inc. (Canada)

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Joshua Sims, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>