34.801, Calls: Quechua to Spanish Dialectal and Low-resource Track at IWSLT 2023

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 9 08:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-801. Thu Mar 09 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.801, Calls: Quechua to Spanish Dialectal and Low-resource Track at IWSLT 2023

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson