34.815, Summer Schools: Translation in a Turbulent World: unequal languages, emergent practices / Italy

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 9 16:49:36 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-815. Thu Mar 09 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.815, Summer Schools: Translation in a Turbulent World: unequal languages, emergent practices / Italy

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson,
      Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort,
      Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Zachary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>