34.1371, Jobs: Japanese; General Linguistics: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - Japanese Studies, Monash University

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon May 1 22:05:05 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1371. Mon May 01 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1371, Jobs: Japanese; General Linguistics: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - Japanese Studies, Monash University

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Joshua Sims, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn