34.1456, Survey Results Summary

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 10 04:05:04 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1456. Wed May 10 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1456, Survey Results Summary

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Joshua Sims, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn

Editor for this issue: Daniel Swanson <daniel at linguistlist.org>