34.3452, Support: English; Discourse Analysis, Sociolinguistics: PhD, Humboldt University of Berlin

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 16 04:05:06 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3452. Thu Nov 16 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3452, Support: English; Discourse Analysis, Sociolinguistics: PhD, Humboldt University of Berlin

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>