34.3610, Support: Psycholinguistics: PhD, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 30 02:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3610. Thu Nov 30 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3610, Support: Psycholinguistics: PhD, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>