34.2868, Books: Language, Media and Society: Irwin-Turner (2023)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 2 19:05:05 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2868. Mon Oct 02 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2868, Books: Language, Media and Society: Irwin-Turner (2023)

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>