34.2896, Calls: 77th Kentucky Foreign Language Conference

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 4 14:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2896. Wed Oct 04 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2896, Calls: 77th Kentucky Foreign Language Conference

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zackary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>