34.3040, FYI: Peak Potential '23: A Virtual Preview of CU Boulder Linguistics (23-25 October '23)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 16 21:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3040. Mon Oct 16 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3040, FYI: Peak Potential '23: A Virtual Preview of CU Boulder Linguistics (23-25 October '23)

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Justin Fuller <justin at linguistlist.org>