34.3088, Calls: 17th Annual Toronto Undergraduate Linguistics Conference

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 18 16:05:08 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3088. Wed Oct 18 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3088, Calls: 17th Annual Toronto Undergraduate Linguistics Conference

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zackary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>