34.3095, Jobs: Anthropological Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Historical Linguistics, Psycholinguistics, Sociolinguistics: Assistant Professor of Linguistics, University of South Carolina

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 18 19:05:03 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3095. Wed Oct 18 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3095, Jobs: Anthropological Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Historical Linguistics, Psycholinguistics, Sociolinguistics: Assistant Professor of Linguistics, University of South Carolina

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>