34.3128, Support: Language Acquisition: PhD, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 22 01:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3128. Sun Oct 22 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3128, Support: Language Acquisition: PhD, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>