34.3136, Jobs: General Linguistics: Doctoral Student or Postdoc (m/f/d) in Slavic Linguistics and Cultures, Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 23 03:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3136. Mon Oct 23 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3136, Jobs: General Linguistics: Doctoral Student or Postdoc (m/f/d) in Slavic Linguistics and Cultures, Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>