34.3229, Qs: Requesting Data (Corpus) for Academic Research

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 31 15:05:04 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3229. Tue Oct 31 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3229, Qs: Requesting Data (Corpus) for Academic Research

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Justin Fuller <justin at linguistlist.org>