34.2784, Confs: Pragmasophia 4 (Pragmatics and Philosophy)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 22 20:05:05 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2784. Fri Sep 22 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2784, Confs: Pragmasophia 4 (Pragmatics and Philosophy)

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zachary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>