34.2807, Jobs: French; Ling & Literature: Assistant Professor - French, Arizona State University

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 27 06:05:05 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2807. Wed Sep 27 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2807, Jobs: French; Ling & Literature: Assistant Professor - French, Arizona State University

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>