35.387, FYI: AI in peer review: Bibliography and reflections on its use in linguistics

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 3 19:05:05 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-387. Sat Feb 03 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.387, FYI: AI in peer review: Bibliography and reflections on its use in linguistics

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Justin Fuller <justin at linguistlist.org>