35.391, FYI: Kickoff event on February 29: Normativity – Critique – Change / Phd positions Berlin

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 3 20:05:07 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-391. Sat Feb 03 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.391, FYI: Kickoff event on February 29: Normativity – Critique – Change / Phd positions Berlin

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Justin Fuller <justin at linguistlist.org>