35.446, Confs: German(ic) Diaspora: Exploring German Studies Beyond Europe

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 8 14:05:12 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-446. Thu Feb 08 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.446, Confs: German(ic) Diaspora: Exploring German Studies Beyond Europe

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zackary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>