35.525, Calls: Variance and Invariance in Phonological Representation: Insights from Articulation (LabPhon 19 satellite workshop)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 15 15:05:02 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-525. Thu Feb 15 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.525, Calls: Variance and Invariance in Phonological Representation: Insights from Articulation (LabPhon 19 satellite workshop)

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zackary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>