35.157, Qs: Speakers sought for short recording (English, several countries, 20 Euros compensation)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 13 17:05:02 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-157. Sat Jan 13 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.157, Qs: Speakers sought for short recording (English, several countries, 20 Euros compensation)

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Justin Fuller <justin at linguistlist.org>