35.175, Calls: Eighth Workshop on Cognitive Aspects of the Lexicon

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 13 23:05:02 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-175. Sat Jan 13 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.175, Calls: Eighth Workshop on Cognitive Aspects of the Lexicon

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zackary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>