35.201, Jobs: Phonology, Semantics, Syntax: Visiting Assistant Professor of Semantics, New York University,

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 16 16:05:06 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-201. Tue Jan 16 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.201, Jobs: Phonology, Semantics, Syntax: Visiting Assistant Professor of Semantics, New York University,

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>