35.227, Jobs: English; General Linguistics: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor in English linguistics, Tampere University

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 17 23:05:02 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-227. Wed Jan 17 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.227, Jobs: English; General Linguistics: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor in English linguistics, Tampere University

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>