35.323, Calls: Recent Trends and Developments in Historical Im/Politeness Research

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Jan 28 16:05:06 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-323. Sun Jan 28 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.323, Calls: Recent Trends and Developments in Historical Im/Politeness Research

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zackary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>