Q: Controlled Language tools

Pierre Zweigenbaum pz at biomath.jussieu.fr
Mon Mar 29 07:43:25 UTC 1999

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 18:46:44 +0200
From: Jeff ALLEN <jeff at elda.fr>

I am forwarding this message to a few lists for Guy Hazell.  Please
contact him directly at <Guy.Hazell at asml.nl> for more details
regarding his needs for the development of controlled language tools.

Best,

Jeff Allen

  Sender: Guy.Hazell at asml.nl
  Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:55:12 +0100
  From: Guy Hazell <guy.hazell at asml.nl>
  Subject: Tools

  Hello everybody,

  I have recently created a controlled language for my
  company.
  As a part of the further development in the use of this
  language within the company I am looking into the
  availability of tools for using the language.

  We are operating on the unix platform and using Framemaker
  as our main production tool. What I am looking for is an
  existing tool, or a company that may be able to develop a
  tool that can be a dictionary/grammar and rule checker on
  this platform.

  Has anybody any knowledge that could help me.

  Thanks.
   Guy Hazell  <guy.hazell at asml.nl>

Jeff ALLEN - Directeur Technique
European Language Resources Association (ELRA)  &
European Language resources Distribution Agency (ELDA)
(Agence Européenne de Distribution des Ressources Linguistiques)
55, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013   Paris   FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1.43.13.33.33 - Fax: (+33) 1.43.13.33.30
mailto:jeff at elda.fr
http://www.icp.grenet.fr/ELRA/home.html