Discounted OEM Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk, Corel software from Carson's SoftShop

Jonah Foster gddugkfyjueghd at ROMYMICHELE.COM
Wed Jul 7 01:24:54 UTC 2004

A movie camera is like having someone you have a crush on watching you from afar  -- you pretend it's not there.
I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task completely overwhelm me.
Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
Expenditures rise to meet income.
An education obtained with money is worse than no education at all
Who digs a pit for others will fall in themselves.
No man is so perfect, so necessary to his friends, as to give them no cause to miss him less.
He who can take advice is sometimes superior to him who can give it.
A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.
Dear me! I must be turning into a god.
To boldly go where no one has gone before.
Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.