fw: Qutialy Faicninng mdae esay

Mickey Jacobs SMTISRT at JUNIORMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 17 10:41:30 UTC 2005

Hey whats up,

!!! Now Is The Time To Reflnance Your M0rtgage !!!

USA M0rtgage Rates Have Simply Never Been L0wer
You Don't Have To Throw Your Money Away Each Month
Why Pay An Inflated Rate?
When We are offering Second Morgages at 2.93%!!!

Visit Our Website by Pressing Here --> http://ndx.conn.fst-loan.com/1028/<--

Fill Out The Instant Quote Form for up to 5 Quotes from interested lenders.
We Make it Simple with: Zero Obligation, Zero Risk, Zero Hassle

Well, I voted for the Green Party. Just shy of selecting "None of The Above" or officially declining my vote, I decided to choose something viable that wasn't NDP or Liberal. Once I made the decision, it was the first time I felt content since the election hype got into full swing. I knew I would vote YES on the new order of preference voting system. But I felt like I had to choose between the NDP that had broken my province and the Liberals that had eviscerated the people I'd spent years working with in social service roles. I'm not an environmentalist, but I'm definitely taking on the One Tonne Challenge (although it's not too tough since I hate driving and my bus pass is by far cheaper than the combination of gas and a downtown parking pass). And I support the Kyoto Accord, so the vote isn't totally random. Most importantly, I don't feel my vote was wasted. No more than a quiet soprano in a choir.3

kindest regards,

Colby Snider