Bank of the West Notice

support-id1167@bankofthewest.com support-id041 at BANKOFTHEWEST.COM
Sun Aug 28 13:36:08 UTC 2005

Dear Bank of the West Customer,
During our regular update and verification of the Internet Banking
Accounts, we could not verify your current information. Either
your information has been changed or incomplete, as a result your
access to use our services has been limited. Please update your
information.

To update your account information and start using our services
please click on the link below:
http://221.251.37.147/bankofthewest/

Note: Requests for information will be initiated by Bank of the West
Business Development; this process cannot be externally requested
through Customer Support.

Sincerely,
Bank of the West
Security Department.