[ln] Info: Ressources, ELRA

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at LIPN.UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Mon Jan 10 14:31:10 UTC 2005

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:03:33 +0100
From: ELDA <info at elda.org>

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement

ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
We are happy to announce that new Spoken Language Resources are now
available in our catalogue.
To view all the Language Resources available, you can visit our
on-line catalogue : http://www.elra.info or http://www.elda.org

***S0168 French Speecon database***
The French Speecon database comprises the recordings of 550 adult
French speakers and 50 child French speakers who uttered respectively
over 290 items and 210 items (read and spontaneous).  For a more
detailed description, please visit the following page in our on-line
catalogue:
<http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0168.html>http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0168.html

***S0169 Hebrew Speecon database***
The Hebrew Speecon database comprises the recordings of 550 adult
Hebrew speakers and 50 child Hebrew speakers who uttered respectively
over 290 items and 210 items (read and spontaneous).  For a more
detailed description, please visit the following page in our on-line
catalogue:
<http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0169.html>http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0169.html

***S0170 BABEL Romanian database***
The BABEL Database is a speech database that was produced by a
research consortium funded by the European Union under the COPERNICUS
programme (COPERNICUS Project 1304).  The Romanian database consists
of the basic "common" set which contains the Many Talker Set (50
males, 50 females), the Few Talker Set (5 males, 5 females), the Very
Few Talker Set (1 male, 1 female); For a more detailed description,
please visit the following page in our on-line catalogue:
<http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0170.html>http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0170.html

***S0171 SALA II Spanish from Mexico database***
The SALA II Spanish from Mexico database comprises 1075 Mexican
speakers (539 males, 536 females) recorded over the Mexican mobile
telephone network.  For a more detailed description, please visit the
following page in our on-line catalogue:
<http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0171.html>http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0171.html

*** S0172 C-ORAL-ROM ***
C-ORAL-ROM is a multilingual corpus which consists of four comparable
recording collections of French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish
spontaneous speech sessions. It contains around 1,200,000 words
(around 300,000 words per language) and provides the acoustic source
of each session together with the orthographic transcription, session
metadata, and text to speech synchronization, in Win Pitch Corpus
format. The multimedia corpus comes with the speech software Win Pitch
Corpus.  For a more detailed description, please visit the following
page in our on-line catalogue:
<http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0172.html>http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0172.html

Kind regards,

Helene Mazo
Communication & Marketing
ELRA / ELDA

55-57, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013 Paris FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1 43 13 33 33 / Fax: (+33) 1 43 13 33 30

Message diffusé par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.biomath.jussieu.fr/LN/LN-F/
English version          : http://www.biomath.jussieu.fr/LN/LN/
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html

La liste LN est parrainée par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhésion  : http://www.atala.org/