Shipping Notification, Tracking Number : DQWE03154437915509VMPL

Alfreda Y. Peterson, VI eiinkvyctbwsvt at PHREAKER.NET
Fri Jan 14 02:50:27 UTC 2005

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.	-Christopher Darlington Morley (1890-1957)
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.	Samuel Butler (1612-1680)

Don't those singers dislike playing carelessly?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.	-Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Don't you hate running carelessly? Then came THE PARENT. (Now, you need to know, I love the parents of the children I teach.) This parent arrived on the scene with her son who had Down?s Syndrome. She wanted a piece of software with REAL photos, one on each screen with the word in text and the word spoken aloud. I looked at her and thought to myself, ?B-O-R-I-N-G. The child will NEVER respond to that.?
Doesn't Suzanne like skiing among the trees? That librarian isn't enjoying jumping at the company.

In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.	-Kathleen Norris
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.	-Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)
Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.	-James R. Cook
About the necessity of compromise