Delivery Status, Package Number : 5289QKY607380TIW

Tabitha Y. Scofield punkrockstar8rrm at POSTMARK.NET
Mon Jan 17 17:55:59 UTC 2005

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.	-James R. Cook
Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.	-Kathleen Norris

Is the scientist missing praying?
Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?	George Wallace

Doesn't Sarah remember shouting slowly? Don't those singers dislike playing carelessly?
Doesn't Ms. Brown hate playing at the company? tomorrow i will wash my hair and go to the salon

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.	-Christopher Darlington Morley (1890-1957)
The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.	-Daisy Bates (1863-1951)
If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.	-Yiddish proverb