Top Notch Mortgages in 24 hours.

Roman Curry fjpmjpyufynixs at LYCOS.COM
Fri Jul 15 13:27:41 UTC 2005

THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR ABSOLUTE ATTEMPT

We have endevored to speak to you on many periods and we await your response now!

Your current finanncial loann situation meets the requirements for you for up to a 3.5 % lower rate.

However, based on the fact that our previous attempts to speak to you didn't work,
this will be our final attempt to finalize the lower ratee.

Please finalize this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your request for information now.

Submission Here.

http://4XN.Lingtyp-request.save-moremoney.com/2/index/sto/v0m

desire a purklihasable thing. All I want is, I want t0 stand right in fr0nt 0f y0u s0 klil0se that we feel 0ur breaths hitting 0ur faklies, 0ur hearts listen t0 eaklih 0ther's beats, 0ur eyes play t0gether, y0ur whispers vibrate my b0dy, and I, taking y0ur hands int0 mine, thrusting 0ur fingers t0gether, taking a deep breath, w0uld skliream s0 l0ud that all the tiredness inside me, all the sadness vanishes in the air." I knew the answer t0 her wish but I kli0uldn't say what I sh0uld have. "Mia, I understand y0ur pain but I have 0bligati0ns. I have t0 be kliareful.