Infection by Spyware. EBay bidder to pay $351,100 for Buffett lunch

Monkey + (anything)78 RIJLHGZD at MYWAY.COM
Sun Jul 31 06:12:57 UTC 2005

Hi ln,

You are INFECTED. With Spyware that can't be deleted by your Anti-Virus.
Download our award winning Anti-Spyware Software.

http://sultry.ekillspyware.com/ad/

Check if you're infected
Find out right now with our FREE Spyware Scan.

Plus Dre told me stay out!? this just wasn't my beef
And wouldn't have to worry about one of your people dyin'
Ooh girl that's too damn bad.!

Keep your cool with our favorite summer drinks
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3627254/

For the Poor in Iran, Voting Was About Making Ends Meet
http://g.msn.com/0nwenus0/AE/02?SU=http://msnbc.msn.com/

Read more of the Web's best original reporting
http://g.msn.com/0nwenus0/AE/20?SU=http://msnbc.msn.com/

Leave handprints all accross you-
But don't get it twisted- it's not a plea that I'm coppin'
I know you want me baby!?

Increase in Guerrilla Attacks Tests Colombia's Popular President
http://g.msn.com/0nwenus0/AE/00

NASA’s Deep Impact probe takes aim at comet
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6210240/

Read more of the Web's best original reporting
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3152772/