Appel: TIL 2006

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at LIPN.UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Wed Apr 19 09:01:22 UTC 2006

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:42:30 -0300
From: Vera Lúcia Strube de Lima <vera at inf.pucrs.br>

--------------------  Please distribute. ------------------------------

                        TIL 2006 - CALL FOR PAPERS
                        ==========================

We cordially invite you to participate of TIL'2006 - the 4th Workshop
in Information and Language Technology, - to be held on October 27-28
in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil (at the International Joint Conference
IBERAMIA/SBIA/SBRN 2006)

Please, check the workshop site at
       http://www.icmc.usp.br/iarn2006/coevents/til.php

The deadline for paper submission is   ****  June 4 ****

    OVERVIEW
    ========

    TIL 2006 will be the 4th Workshop on Information and Human Language
    Technology. Keeping with its tradition of bringing together
    researchers,
    faculty members, students, and professionals, from diverse disciplines,
    we invite contributions from Computer Science, Linguistics, Information
    Science, Electrical Engineering, Psycholinguistics, among others.

    In particular, we expect to boost research involving >> PORTUGUESE
<< and
    >> SPANISH << (in previous editions we have focused in Portuguese
only)
    towards automatic processing of the language.

    Contributions may report concluded or ongoing work. They should be
    submitted in the form of regular papers as described below, though some
    of them may be accepted for poster presentations. Review will be blind.
    Acdepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of the Workshops
    of the IBERAMIA-SBIA-SBRN 2006, on CD-ROM.

Best regards,

Vera Lima(PUCRS, Brazil) and Carlos Prolo (PUCRS, Brazil)
Program Committee Chairs

Message diffusé par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version          :
Archives                 : http://listes.cines.fr/wws/arc/ln
                           http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html

La liste LN est parrainée par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhésion  : http://www.atala.org/