Ressources: ELRA/ELDA - New R&D Catalogue

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at LIPN.UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Wed Jul 19 14:20:01 UTC 2006

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:36:24 +0200
From: ELDA <info at elda.org>

/Language Resources with favorable conditions for R&D, available at ELDA!

/Considering the needs expressed by several academic institutions of
the Human Language Technology field, ELDA is pleased to offer access
to a version of its Catalogue of Language Resources dedicated to
academic research. Indeed, at various occasions, while discussing with
the players of the R&D academic community, we concluded to the
importance to allow an easy and fast access to a list of resources
more specifically produced for R&D purposes in Human Language
Technology.

Thus, we now provide a list of Language Resources, available at very
affordable prices, and dedicated to a research use. So as to
facilitate the access to this list, we preserved the interface and
browsing tools of the ELDA catalogue. Of course, at any time, you may
choose to return to the full version of the catalogue. Very soon, we
will also implement an advanced search which will allow you to browse
through our catalogue thanks to pre-defined selection criteria, such
as the type of resources or the prices available (and many more
criteria).

  *Click here to access the R&D Catalogue*
http://catalog.elda.org:8080/retd/index.php?language=en

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/