Job: Internship/job, Assistant Project Manager/ Knowledgebase author, VirtuOz, Paris

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at LIPN.UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Tue Jan 15 21:45:13 UTC 2008

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:41:15 +0100
From: Aurélie Cousseau <acousseau at virtuoz.com>

Assistant Project Manager/ Knowledgebase author - Spanish

(fulltime / part time/ internship)

VirtuOz is a leading European provider of Virtual Agent solutions. A
virtual agent or chatterbot is a software built to chat automatically
with Internet users. Based on a syntax and semantic analysis, it
extracts the sense of the user's sentence then compares it to a
knowledge base so as to provide a tailor-made answer.

We are looking for high energy individuals to assist our Operations
department facing our new International challenges. This is a great
opportunity to gain first hand experience in a cutting-edge start-up
in Paris.

Responsibilities:

- The role reports to the VP Professional Services and is responsible
for working on a knowledge base application to create and update
client knowledge bases.

- Project management: participating in all other phases of the project
including requirements gathering, test, timeline and deployment.

- Communicating frequently with the client

- Providing analysis of Virtual Agent activity

- Assisting in processing new sales

Competencies:

- SPANISH Native speaker ONLY

- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills

- Proven ability to learn quickly

- Self starter with proven organizational and problem-solving skills
and attention to detail

- Moderate technical ability: comfortable working with multiple
desktop applications; ability to quickly learn knowledge base
tracking/management system.

- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment

Previous customer support experience or experience in data management,
knowledge management and database searching is a plus. You don't need
to speak French. We will consider full time, and part time applicants,
as well as internship

Please contact:

Aurélie Cousseau

acousseau at virtuoz.com

http://www.virtuoz.com

VirtuOz SA - 47 Rue Chaussée d'Antin 75009 Paris, France

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/