Appel: MICAI 2011, Artificial Intelligence, Springer LNAI, Mexico, Deadline extension

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Wed Jun 22 07:43:17 UTC 2011

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:47:49 -0500
From: "MICAI 2011" <micai at cic.ipn.mx>

       DEADLINE EXTENSION: MICAI-2011

  10th Mexican International Conference on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
  November 26 - December 4, Puebla City (near Mexico City), Mexico
  Publication: Springer LNAI
  www.micai.org/2011
  Submission (EXTENDED): July 1: abstract, July 7: PDF (see webpage)

== GENERAL INFORMATION

Topics: all areas of Artificial Intelligence, research or
applications.

Keynote: Weiru Liu, Rada Mihalcea, Jesus Favela, Janusz Kacprzyk, and
more.

Workshops, tutorials. Travel grants for students. Best papers awards.

== PROCEEDINGS

Springer LNAI (confirmed); special issues of journals (anticipated).
Poster session: IEEE CPS (anticipated).

== VENUE AND TOURS

Puebla City: near Mexico City (1.5 hours). Regular buses are
available.

Tours: Great Pyramid of Cholula and Cacaxtla. More tours anticipated.
While passing through Mexico City, you can visit Ancient pyramids of
Teotihuacan -- one of the most important archaeological sites in the
Americas.

PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.
We apologize if you receive multiple copies.
We sent this message to you in good faith of its usefulness for you as
an AI researcher.
If this is an error, please let us know by replying to this message,
and we will never contact you again.

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/