Appel: CHIST-ERA - Call 2011 Announcement

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Sat Nov 5 13:55:15 UTC 2011

Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:28:38 +0000
From: GIRERD Mathieu <Mathieu.GIRERD at agencerecherche.fr>

-------------- next part --------------
Dear Madam/Sir,

[Apologies for multi-posting]

On behalf of the ERA-Net CHIST-ERA, I am pleased to inform you that the
Call 2011 is open!

Submission deadline: 17th of January (17:00 GMT)

Topics & Call Announcement

  *   From Data to New Knowledge
  *   Green ICT, towards Zero Power ICT

The official Call Announcement is available here:
www.chistera.eu/call-2011-announcement<http://www.chistera.eu/call-2011-announcement>.

Moreover we provide with a Partner(s) Search tool for submitting
Expressions of Interest (EoI) by filling-in the following webform:
http://www.chistera.eu/call-2011-partners-search-form

Important notes:
- The submission system will be open in early December

- Each partner, not just the coordinator of a proposal, has to contact
  the National Contact Point (NCP) sufficiently prior to submission
  regarding eligibility issues (see the list of the NCPs in the Call
  Announcement)

We remain at your disposal for further information.
With kind regards,

Mathieu Girerd

Mathieu GIRERD
Charg? de mission CHIST-ERA