Job: Open Position in Logic at ILLC, Amsterdam

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Sat Aug 24 11:31:59 UTC 2013

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 06:44:46 +0000
From: Thomas Bolander <tobo at dtu.dk>

Dear colleagues,

This message is to bring to your attention that the Institute for Logic,
Language and Computation at the University of Amsterdam currently has an
open

    Assistant Professor (UD) Position in Logic,

see

    http://www.uva.nl/over-de-uva/werken-bij-de-uva/vacatures/item/13-222.html

for the details.

Please note that the deadline for applications is

    September 10.

As you can read in the job advertisement, we are looking for excellent
candidates in mathematical logic, with a preference for a candidate with
a proven record in modal logic or related areas of nonclassical logic.

It is the explicit policy of the institute that (in principle) new staff
are hired through open application procedures. I would therefore like to
encourage you to bring this vacancy to the attention of as many colleagues
as possible.

Best wishes,
Yde Venema
Scientific Director, ILLC

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/