Conf: ESSLLI 2013, Extension for cheap accommodation

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Wed May 22 16:40:07 UTC 2013

Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:16:51 +0200
From: Daniel Altshuler <daltshul at gmail.com>

Dear Colleagues,

The 25th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information
(ESSLLI) has recently extended the deadline for cheap accommodation.
Here is more information:

*CHEAP ACCOMMODATION UNTIL JUNE 4**:* We have reserved rooms in the City
Hostel of Düsseldorf (Jugendherberge Düsseldorf) for a discounted
rate. You can take advantage of this opportunity directly via the ESSLLI
online registration: http://esslli2013.de/registration

*CRUCIAL**:* We can provide cheap hostel accommodations only until June
4th, so you should register soon if you are interested.

*NOTE**:* Early bird registration (without the discounted accommodation
rates) is open until June 15th.

*MORE INFORMATION**:* For more information on ESSLLI and on Düsseldorf,
please check our website at esslli2013.de and our Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/essli.dusseldorf?fref=ts We are very proud to
be hosting the 25th ESSLLI in Düsseldorf and we look forward to seeing
you there!

--Daniel Altshuler, on behalf of the ESSLLI 2013 Organization Committee

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/