Stage: Creating and maintaining test validation corpus, Trooclick France

Thierry Hamon hamon at LIMSI.FR
Fri Nov 29 20:14:24 UTC 2013

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:15:56 +0100
From: Dhouha Bouamor <dhouha.bouamor at trooclick.com>

Trooclick France is a company that specializes in the development of web
applications for the automatic processing of information. Our goal is to
create services that rebuild the user’s trust in digital content. Up to
now, Web players were able to enhance the relevance of this content; we
go a step further and contribute to improve its reliability.

Trooclick was created in November 2012. Just a few months later, in
April 2013, it received financial support from the BPI (French public
investment bank) and in June 2013 the French government granted it the
Status of "Young Innovative Company" (JEI), recognizing its innovative
nature. It now counts twelve committed and passionate members in its
tight-knit team.

The company carries out R&D projects in search of technical solutions in
the Artificial Intelligence field. Due to its growth, Trooclick is now
looking for candidates for a 6 month internship for its office in Paris
(17ème).

Missions:

As a member of the technical team, you will benefit from ongoing
training and you will help us design and build our information
extraction framework based on advanced NLP technologies.

You will turn ideas into well-documented and reliable linguistic
resources (both dictionaries and extraction rules) to ensure efficiency,
quality, performance and scalability.

A great team player, you will interact with other departments to
understand and fine tune specifications.
You will carry out unitary testing, create and maintain our test
validation corpus and participate in editing technical documents. All
developments will be done in English.

Qualifications:

   - BSc/MSc
   - Experience with NLP tools such as Gate, Treetagger, NooJ, Stanford
     for linguistic annotation, named entity recognition, relationship
     and fact extraction, sentiment analysis, etc.
   - Experience in scripting languages such as Perl or Python as well as
     XML format to be autonomous in completing some technical tasks.
   - Experience with basic database management operations (SQL language)
     Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies (RDF, OWL, SKOS, etc.) will
     be a plus.
   - Excellent communication skills in English and French
   - We are open to new ideas that will significantly contribute to our
     success. Our friendly team will provide the opportunity for
     valuable collaboration.
   - We offer you career perspectives in a young and dynamic company
     with an interesting and diversified scope of duties at the cutting
     edge of research. We welcome applications from highly motivated
     individuals able to learn new techniques and share knowledge and
     experience with the team.

Interested? Then send your application to jobs at trooclick.com!

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/

ATALA décline toute responsabilité concernant le contenu des
messages diffusés sur la liste LN