Job: CDI, Web-Miner, MarketScience

Thierry Hamon hamon at LIMSI.FR
Sat Feb 8 11:02:25 UTC 2014

Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 11:40:20 +0100
From: Aude Robert <aude.robert at marketscience.fr>

Title : CDI, Web-Miner, MarketScience

Compagny:     MarketScience
Department:   IT Software
City :        Orléans (France, 45)
Job Type :    Full time / CDI
Languages :   English and French

IDEAL CANDIDATE:

We are looking for a candidate who will work on our Media Mining module.
The module will aggregate and store information extracted from the
Internet that will be integrated into a financial market Bloomberg
application.

REQUIREMENTS :

Autonomous and very ambitious
Good experience in Python or PHP, and HTML is necessary.
Web crawler/information retrieval knowledge
Database management(MySQL/SQL Server) knowledge
Focused on code quality
Knowledge in Natural Language Processing, Text Mining or Information
Retrieval

Very good english writing and communication skills
Planning and long term thinking

CAREER LEVEL :

3 Year Exp.

RESPONSABILITIES :

Develop and maintain a web mining system.
Develop and maintain a storage solution for the extracted information.
Process extracted information (Natural Language Processing)
Assure long term scaling of the solution.

Excellent compensation for excellent & ambitious candidate.

DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY :

MarketScience is a French/Romanian Start-up in Information
Technology/Finance.

Salary will be defined according to profile and experience.

For more information, please contact aude.robert at marketscience.fr

To submit an application, please send your CV and cover letter to both
nicolasboitout at hotmail.com

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/

ATALA décline toute responsabilité concernant le contenu des
messages diffusés sur la liste LN