LL-L: "Walloon" [E] LOWLANDS-L, 08.JUN.1999 (02)

Lowlands-L Administrator sassisch at geocities.com
Tue Jun 8 14:20:35 UTC 1999

From: "matthias e. storme" <matthias.e.storme at vlaanderen.org>
Subject: WALLOON

I found this message on  "BELGIUMROOTS" <BELGIUM-ROOTS-L at rootsweb.com>

Although Walloon is a Romance language, it may be of interestto lowlanders.

--
prof. Matthias E. Storme
matthias.e.storme at vlaanderen.org
fax +32-9-329 51 06
http://www.ufsia.ac.be/~estorme/index.html
recht : http://www.ufsia.ac.be/~estorme/legal.html
genealogie : http://www.ufsia.ac.be/~estorme/genealogy.html
spelling : http://www.ufsia.ac.be/~estorme/spelling.html
verbond van vlaamse academici : http://www.ufsia.ac.be/~estorme/vva.html
opiniepagina "diskriminatie" : http://www.ufsia.ac.be/~estorme/discrim.html

 * Commands for automated functions (including "signoff lowlands-l") are to
   be sent to <listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org> or at