LL-L: "Online resources" LOWLANDS-L, 05.APR.2000 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 14:32:47 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 05.APR.2000 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: SHathazi at aol.com
Subject: Requesting Language Materials

Hello.  I am in search of Afrikaans language materials.  I have encountered
some difficulty locating information in the United States.  If anyone has
suggestions of particularly effective Afrikaans language instruction
materials, please let me know.

Thanks,
Susan Hathazi
Shathazi at aol.com