LL-L: "Online resources" LOWLANDS-L, 15.DEC.2000 (02) [E/LS]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 23:07:00 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 15.DEC.2000 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Roger Thijs [roger.thijs at euro-support.be]
Subject: Online resources

There's little going on, on the list.

I have renewed the map(s) on my web-page with the Limburgish dialect
area (as to Goossens):
http://www.euro-support.be/langbel/maplim.htm
the resolution has been increased for readability and a detail has beed
added.

A brief quotation summarizes the difference in view between German and
Belgian universities regarding the Low - High German transition in the
field.

A map of the Getelijn is finally added.

Regards,

Roger