LL-L: "English" LOWLANDS-L, 30.JAN.2000 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L Administrator sassisch at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 18:45:23 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 30.JAN.2000 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.geocities.com/~sassisch/rhahn//lowlands/>

From: R. F. Hahn [sassisch at yahoo.com]
Subject: English

Dear Lowlanders,

A visitor to our Lowlands-L web site sent the following message to me.  Many
thanks to Sergey Negovelov for bothering to write and making this suggestion,
and best regards and wishes back to Dubna, Russia.

Perhaps this is something you would enjoy discussing, and maybe there are those
among you who know quite a bit about the subject or even know the dialect.

Best regards,

Reinhard/Ron